[MlMt] remapping toolbar buttons

Mon Mar 19 05:54:12 EDT 2018

On 14 Mar 2018, at 22:24, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Is there a way for me to rebind the delete toolbar button to do a
> "setTag:", "\\Deleted", to match my other custom keybindings for
> deleting messages?

Sorry, the toolbar button is not configurable. I do have some notes on
making the IMAP-expunge model a “real” feature in the sense of it
just being a simple checkmark option in the Preferences. This would then
include changing the behavior of the toolbar button.

(I think most users preferring the expunge model are also keyboard
centric users, but I might be wrong about that :) )