[MlMt] due dates?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:35:49 EDT 2018

Okay, I've played around with this a bunch, and realized some of my
issues using bundles were caused by pilot error.  But my problems with
the Things bundle itself are real (it doesn't work with Things 2, and
all the options are bound to the same hotkey).  I've cloned my own copy
of the bundle to try and fix it (as Benny knows).

On top of learning a bunch about how bundles work, I've found this
integration doesn't do what I originally requested.  I want to manage
due dates for mail messages in MailMate, not in a third-party App.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

-Eric