[MlMt] External references blocked on a message not tagged as Junk

Wed Mar 14 12:12:36 EDT 2018

On 13 Mar 2018, at 4:26, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Under the SpamSieve Score column there is no score shown, and under
> the Spam Score column the score is 0.000.

Only the first score is relevant in this case. It shows that MailMate
never asked SpamSieve to evaluate the email.

> This is an older message; is this happening because SpamSieve didn't
> evaluate my older messages?  Is there an easy way to get SpamSieve to
> evaluate all the older existing messages in my inbox?

You can select emails and use “Message ▸ Junk State ▸ SpamSieve
▸ Evaluate” if you also want MailMate to move emails to Junk if they
score more than 50. Use “Message ▸ Junk State ▸ SpamSieve ▸
Recompute Score” if you just want to know the score (I actually cannot
remember if this also marks as Not Junk if that setting is enabled -- I
guess it's kind of a bug if it doesn't).