[MlMt] Ugh email transfer messes - how to restore?

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:01:08 EST 2018

Hello,

Following up on another thread but with a new request. So MM behavior to
resynchronize which email was moved between servers (hosting accounts)
caused two of my email accounts to munch all my email. Don't know why -
it was fine on three other accounts.

I have backups: TimeMachine, the original Cpanel full site backup in a
"tar.gz" format on my computer, and my iPhone which I haven't reset to
the new server. I also have access to my old account and Cpanel. I'm
hoping one of these will be good for restoring my email but HOW?

Thanks
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)