[MlMt] Ugh - switched hosts and my mail is a mess

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:27:24 EST 2018

Thanks for the response. Messages transferred server to server. So - the
message is that it wasn't happy with what is on my computer because it
didn't match the new server? Got it - that makes sense.

However now they all deleted on the new server as well. I'm awaiting
customer support to restore from the cPanel migration file. And it seems
the MX records weren't set right at some point. I'll wait for
propagation.  Sigh.. I did try to do this on the weekend.

Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)