[MlMt] Undoing an erroneous mailbox type designation

Sun Mar 4 15:10:55 EST 2018

On 27 Feb 2018, at 18:15, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

> Somehow -- and how isn't clear to me -- a mailbox was erroneously
> typed as "Sent Messages". I've unchecked that, but I can't get the
> columns to restore to normal. I've tried unchecking 'To', for example,
> and quitting and restarting MM, but it's still there. Any way to fix
> it? Or should I create a new mailbox, copy, and delete/rename?

Did you try “View ▸ Columns ▸ Restore Default Columns”? It might
not work since the whole column-state saving code is buggy/unreliable
(as I've mentioned before on this list).

Also check that “Mailbox ▸ Mailbox Type” is not “Sent
Messages” since this is what triggers MailMate to use a different set
of columns.