[MlMt] Automatically run rules?

Mark Derricutt mark at talios.com
Tue Jun 19 18:06:44 EDT 2018

On 20 Jun 2018, at 1:26, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Is this reproducible if you select a message (which should trigger the rule) and then select “Message ▸ Reset...”? (This imitates that the email arrives in the mailbox.)
>
> If it is then we should debug it off list.

If I select 1 message and reset, it moves to the folder correctly.
If I select 2 messages and reset, only one moves to the folder correctly.

I'll try again when I get a few more messages in this morning.  This is against a dovecot IMAP server if that matters.

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." — Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt