[MlMt] Tags Menu Issue / Inbox Issue

Tue Jun 19 09:51:49 EDT 2018

On 18 Jun 2018, at 17:45, pleasespamme at posteo.net wrote:

> Not sure if this mailing list can receive attachments,

It accepts small attachments (< 40 KB).

> but my tags toolbar item has 4 blank items (as if there are four tags
> there, but with no words to indicate the tag) taking up space. Does
> anyone know how to resolve?

That's not a known issue. I believe you can see what is configured using
this:

	defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmToggleTagList

I think you should also be able to reset it using this:

	defaults delete com.freron.MailMate MmToggleTagList

Then relaunch.

If the above also helps you figure out how to reproduce the issue then
let me know.

> Also, my Inbox keeps removing the From column and adding the To column
> in its place. Not very helpful for my use case. Same question—how do
> I fix?

The best I can tell you without spending a lot of time on debugging is
that you can reset all mailbox related states like this:

	defaults delete com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxRelatedStates

I'm currently working on a new system for handling this and therefore
would prefer not to try fixing the bugs in the old system :-)