[MlMt] rule (or some way) to delete all prior messages from same sender as selected message?

Tue Jun 19 09:31:38 EDT 2018

On 13 Jun 2018, at 16:34, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Like many folks, I receive periodic mails from certain senders (weekly
> digest emails, sale info, etc).  Is there a way to set up a rule or
> something that, when looking at a message, I can instruct MM to delete
> all prior messages from the same sender in the current mailbox?

That's a very specific feature request :) Usually, I would point to
bundle commands to do things like this, but it's not clear how it could
be done in this case. I guess a bundle command should be able to tell
MailMate to apply a filter to the current mailbox and then delete the
resulting messages. I'll give that some thought.

For now, you could, e.g., double-click the sender (or maybe the subject)
and then hit ⌘A before hitting delete. Then hit escape to return to
the mailbox.