[MlMt] Automatically run rules?

Mark Derricutt mark at talios.com
Thu Jun 7 18:45:17 EDT 2018

On 6 Jun 2018, at 23:55, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I might not correctly understand the question. Rules are currently always checked when new messages arrive (or are added to the mailbox for which the rules are defined). Maybe you could describe what you are trying to do?

I have a bunch of rules set on the INBOX folder of my Sources->Work folder - which move a whole bunch of messages to different subfolders, but the rules only seem to run when I manually select "apply all rules" from the context menu of the folder, or the hotkey.

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." — Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt