[MlMt] crashes with r5491

Peter Borsella peter.borsella at winnowmanagement.com
Tue Jun 5 06:14:51 EDT 2018

Hi, Benny.  I'm writing this from my webmail account because the latest
download I applied yesterday is crashing and won't stay up.  This just
happened in the past few minutes, so I'm hoping you'll be able to get a
crash report out of it, but it stays up for such a short time I'm not sure
about that.  Meanwhile, I'm reverting back to the previous official
version.
...Peter

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 7:45 AM, Peter Borsella <
peter.borsella at winnowmanagement.com> wrote:

> Done. I’ll report if the problem resurfaces.
>

> *Peter Borsella, PresidentWinnow Management*
> PO Box 1046
> Pompano Beach, FL 33061
> Office: 954-784-3674
> Mobile: 954-253-3761
> Fax: 954-301-5829
> @pborsella <https://twitter.com/winnowmgmt>
>
> Now available, Certified ScrumMaster for Industry!
> <https://winnowmanagement.com/events/type/scrum-4-hardware/>
> Click here for our full class schedule and early registration pricing!
> <https://winnowmanagement.com/>
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email and any associated files contain
> confidential, proprietary and privileged information and unauthorized
> disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error
> please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.
>
> On 2 Jun 2018, at 3:36, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
> On 27 May 2018, at 12:45, Peter Borsella wrote:
>
> Yes, I have had that option turned on, so over the past week or so while
> it was crashing hopefully a crash report got out. If helpful, let me know
> and I can try to recreate the problem.
>
> Reproducible issues are always a big help. If you still have issues with
> crashes then first try the latest test release: Hold down ⌥ when clicking
> “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane.
>
> --
> Benny
> https://freron.com/become_a_mailmate_patron/

*Peter Borsella*
http://www.winnowmanagement.com
P.O. Box 1046
Pompano Beach, FL 33061
Office:    954-784-3674
Mobile:   954-253-3761

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email and any attachments contain confidential,