[MlMt] Image proxy

davecc0000 davec2468 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:43:23 EDT 2018

Yes correct Bill.

If I mouse-over a link it will typically be a long sequence of digits which is coded to identify me to the spammer when I load that image. No way around this—if you load the image you will verify to the spammer your address as valid. No behavior of any mail client nor anti-malware effort can change this.

I have searched for the subject of the image (if a description is given in the spam mail) and sometimes been able to view it independent of the spam mail link with a web browser.

Dave