[MlMt] Image proxy

Alexandru Nedelcu groups7 at alexn.org
Mon Jun 4 09:37:46 EDT 2018

Hello,

One thing I miss in Mailmate vs webmail is the ability to show images
without leaking my IP or other identifying info — something that
GMail or FastMail are able to do when using their clients.

Would have been great if Mailmate supported a proxy that isn't system
wide — ensuring that it is always on, because I don't want all traffic
to be proxied, just my email. I was also thinking of creating a Bundle
that replaces images with proxied URLs in HTMLs, not sure if possible.

Does anything exist that I could reuse?

Thanks,

--
Alexandru Nedelcu