[MlMt] Headers only (low disk usage)

Sat Jun 2 03:41:26 EDT 2018

On 28 May 2018, at 4:54, Kelvin Quee wrote:

> * Download full email for "Inbox" IMAP folder
> * Download headers only for the "Archive" IMAP folder
> * Download email only that are 0 - 90 days old in "Sent" IMAP folder
> (ie DO NOT download emails that are older than 90 days)

As Bill noted then none of this is supported. The two latter items have
been supported in very old releases of MailMate, but I had too many
issues with the code handling it. *If* anything is going to be supported
in the future then it's going to be an approach where it's optional to
download/store attachments. This is a bit simpler to implement and it
can work no matter how buggy the IMAP server might be. But I've made no
progress on such a feature, so don't expect it any time soon.