[MlMt] performBundleItemWithUUID issue

Mark Allman mallman at icir.org
Mon Jul 23 16:23:03 EDT 2018

Folks-

I wonder if someone can clue me into what I am doing wrong.  I have
a bundle command I have been using for a bit now and it works fine.
I use it via ^o which is set within the foo.mmCommand file in my
bundle.  All fine.

In addition to this, I want to set up a compound commend that runs
more than just the bundle command.  So, I found the key-binding
selector "performBundleItemWithUUID:" that seems to run the bundle
command.  I figured I could surround this with whatever else I
wanted to do.  But, I started small.  In my key-binding plist file
(which otherwise works fine), I added this:

  "^z"    = { "performBundleItemWithUUID:",
              "0B79AFFC-23CE-4B49-8C0F-457FB28412B0" };

as a test.  The UUID I dug out of foo.mmCommand.

But, this doesn't work.  I added a little debugging to a /tmp file
in the script that is supposed to run and that never shows up.  So,
the script is not running.

So, what am I doing wrong here?  Any hints?  Googling and grepping
through the MailMate pages has turned up nothing for me (although, I
probably missed something).

Thanks!

allman

--