[MlMt] inconsistencies with keyboard text shortcuts

Peter Borsella peter.borsella at winnowmanagement.com
Thu Jul 19 18:33:08 EDT 2018

Interesting.  I hadn’t considered using Alfred (which I have) for my
snippets.  I’ll give it a try, thanks.

Peter Borsella, President
**Winnow Management**
PO Box 1046
Pompano Beach, FL 33061
Office:	954-784-3674
Mobile:	954-253-3761
Fax:		954-301-5829
@pborsella

Now available, Certified ScrumMaster for Industry!  Head to our website
for our full class schedule and early registration pricing!
http://www.winnowmanagement.com

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email and any associated files contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.