[MlMt] Quick Reply Bundle

Padraic Renaghan prenagha at renaghan.com
Mon Jul 16 11:24:32 EDT 2018

Launchbar Actions (which are similar to bundles) have the concept of
local preferences that the action can interact with. Gives a good way
for local user customization without changing action/bundle code
directly.

Happy to discuss more details of how all that works in LB if useful. I
have many LB actions up on GitHub

https://developer.obdev.at/launchbar-developer-documentation/#/javascript-action

https://github.com/prenagha/launchbar

The entire implementation of actions in LB is great, especially with the
javascript API and leveraging local mac javascript runtime.