[MlMt] Request for "Preview at Right" mode

Sam Hathaway list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Sun Jul 15 11:34:03 EDT 2018

Hi Benny and MailMate users,

I like the “Preview at Right” mode for editing Markdown emails.
However, I’m kinda particular about the width of my compose windows
and I don’t like that the space available for editing gets cut in half
when I show the preview pane. I usually end up resizing the window to be
twice as wide, but then on my next plain-text message I have to shrink
it again.

What would be great is if I could have the window automatically double
its width when the preview pane is shown, and halve its width when the
preview pane is hidden. A hidden preference to turn this on would be
fine with me.

I wonder if others might like this too. Anyway, thanks for considering
it!
-sam