[MlMt] Vacation plans...

Tue Jul 10 09:31:49 EDT 2018

Hi MailMate users,

during the next 3-4 weeks I'll be on vacation most of the time (but not
all of the time). I usually find time once a day to handle the most
important issues, but I'm never completely offline if something needs my
attention faster than that. (The next 5 days are probably the
“worst” since we're volunteering at a music festival.)

There is naturally only going to be very few, if any, test releases
during these weeks.

Some users are already very good at answering mailing list questions and
that'll also be appreciated during these weeks. Thanks in advance!

(Slightly off topic, me and my family are also planning a 3-week
vacation starting mid-December travelling around Sri Lanka. Any
low/moderate budget travel tips are welcome *off list*.)

And if you are new to this list: Yes, MailMate is a [single developer
business](https://freron.com/about/).