[MlMt] Attachments

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Sat Jul 7 13:03:26 EDT 2018

Are you referring to generated or received messages?

The MIME media type of attachments is necessary to include in generated
emails.  How or if it is displayed in received emails is up to the
client.  It is useful to display because an unexpected or inconsistent
MIME media type is a potential security issue.

--Randall