[MlMt] Bringing the main window to the front?

Stephen Chong chong at seas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 5 18:55:19 EDT 2018

If there are multiple minimized windows, a useful approach is to
command-tab to the app, and while continuing to hold the command key,
press the up or down arrow. This will show all the application’s
windows in Expose, and you can use the arrow keys to select the window
you want.

See
https://www.macworld.com/article/1152366/os-x/commandtabminimizedwindows.html.

Cheers,