[MlMt] Welcome to the "mailmate" mailing list

Randy Abbott forums at sugarbran.ch
Tue Jul 3 23:29:32 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am new to MailMate and I apologize if these questions seems trivial.
I've read the relevant sections of the manual, but I still can't find an
answer.

* Is it possible to always display the From box, even if I'm sending an
email with the default email address?
* How can I setup Address Pattern for two domains? I have
`.*@example\.com` currently, but I would like to add another. (I am not
so great at RegExp).
* How can I get the Starred emails in Gmail to appear in MailMate? The
manual has detailed instructions for labels, but not so much for Starred
emails.

Thank you!