[MlMt] drag & drop a message to an IMAP folder not working

Tue Jul 3 06:49:03 EDT 2018

On 2 Jul 2018, at 20:43, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Okay, this is not a MailMate problem; it's system-wide.  I can drag
> anything I want, but the "drop" action fails to perform the drop.
> I've tried two different trackpads, so I think that rules out a HW
> issue.  A reboot seems to fix it temporarily.  Has anyone else seen
> this?

I’ve seen problems like this over the years. It’s almost always
because the system thinks a modifier key is being held down. I can
usually fix it by just tapping all the modifiers to make it realize the
key isn’t being held.

I’ve never seen it repeat so persistently, though. I wonder if one of
your key switches is physically connecting when it shouldn’t.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/