[MlMt] smtp to outlook.office365.com

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Tue Jan 30 22:33:38 EST 2018

On 30 Jan 2018, at 18:31 (-0500), Randy Bush wrote:

> it sits in Drafts with 10% green for ten minutes then fails.  have
> tried 465s 465p 465, all with and without ssl.

I have no idea where you got the idea that 'p', 's', or even '465' is
reasonable in the port field, but see if this helps...

http://bfy.tw/GL1H

And in all likelihood, you could just uncheck the 'Port' checkbox and
check "Require SSL" (which these days really should say "Require TLS"
because no one anywhere should be using SSL ever for anything.)

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org
Currently Seeking Steady Work: https://linkedin.com/in/billcole