[MlMt] MailMate and Protonmail - Error/Warning

Benjamin Zimmermann benny.zimmermann at posteo.de
Sat Jan 27 17:51:07 EST 2018

Hello,

is anyone using MM with ProtonMail?
I have my ProtonMail - account setup in MailMate, using the
ProtonBridge.
So far everything was working fine, until yesterday.
When I compose a new message in MM, it takes approx. 20seconds, and then
I get a popup saying:

IMAP Problem for ProtonMail account
MailMate encountered the following error: Server response: „M6 NO No
such mailbox“. Command attempted: „M6 SUBSCRIBE Drafts“. Mailbox:
„Drafts“.

I already checked the subscriptions in my account, and there is indeed
no Drafts mailbox listed, all the others I can see. I also tried to
delete and re-adding the account several times, but I get the same
error/warning every time I am composing a new message. The messages are
getting sent, as far as I can see.

I was wondering if anyone experienced the same behavior, using this
setup.

Cheers