[MlMt] Messages lacking content

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Fri Jan 26 22:04:13 EST 2018

I’ve noticed that a number of messages are lacking significant
content.  Viewing the raw messages, at least some of them are
multipart/alternative with a text/plain and a text/html body part;
MailMate seems to be showing the text/plain body part (which happens to
be lacking the point of the message).  Since MailMate says it displays
HTML, and converts plain text to HTML, I’m curious why the text/html
body part seems t be ignored.  Also, is there an equivalent to
Eudora’s “Open in browser” command to open the message in a web
browser?