[MlMt] spinning beachball of death

Paul Sture mailmt at chingola.ch
Fri Jan 26 04:39:29 EST 2018

On 25 Jan 2018, at 16:48, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> I have beachball now and then but thought that was due to the amount
> of mail. :-)

I'll note that (nothing to do with filters) for a long time I was
getting the beachball when I right-clicked on a URL in an email in order
to select "Copy"[1].  If I remember correctly I was also seeing this
when right clicking to copy any of the elements in the mail header (e.g.
an email address), but that was less frequent.

I've just tried now, and right-click then copy is instantaneous.

MailMate Version 1.10 (5443), High Sierra version 10.13.3 (17D47)

[1] Enhancement request on the way :-)