[MlMt] Labels/colors, global rules, and in-line reply/f=f

Thu Jan 25 05:35:42 EST 2018

On 24 Jan 2018, at 21:05, Randall Gellens wrote:

> Is there a cheat sheet for which bit values represent which colors?

This might be a good time to mention that I spent the past few days on
refactoring the parts of MailMate dealing with displaying/editing search
(and smart mailbox) conditions (and also rule actions and the mailboxes
pane in the mailbox editor). This *should* make it easier for me to add
new features such as a simpler GUI for matching on colored flags. We'll
see.

The latest test release includes this refactoring. This doesn't really
include any (major) new features, but there is of course a risk that
I've introduced some bugs. In other words, keep an eye out for any weird
smart mailbox behavior when editing mailboxes/conditions/rules.

The refactoring should make it much harder for me to introduce new bugs
when adding features to this part of the interface. Technically, I think
I've finally tamed Apple's NSRuleEditor.