[MlMt] GMail Archive lost

Thu Jan 25 04:59:21 EST 2018

On 24 Jan 2018, at 19:51, John K Masters wrote:

> At about 18:20 MailMate popped up a message saying it needed to
> re-synchronize. It then shut down. On reopening all Archived messages
> in Gmail are missing. Other accounts are fine as are other Gmail
> mailboxes. I can see the archived mail in Apple Mail. Any ideas?

They are in Apple Mail which means that they are also on the IMAP
server. That rules out that the emails hadn't been uploaded the server
(which is a good thing).

If you use “[Gmail]/All Mail” to archive messages then you might
need to explicitly subscribe to this folder using “Edit
Subscriptions” in the IMAP account window. There's more about that
folder here: https://manual.mailmate-app.com/account_setup#gmail

Let me know if that does not help.