[MlMt] Stationery

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed Jan 24 11:57:04 EST 2018

Is there an equivalent to Eudora’s stationery feature?  This allows
creation of multiple template messages, each as complete as desired, to
make it easy when one often needs to send the same, or essentially the
same, message.  As an example, as a WG chair in certain SDOs, I need to
send personalized welcome email to new members, containing the same text
and attachments.  In Eudora I could select “New message with” and
pick the stationery, edit, and send.  Or from the stationery pane I
could edit or send one.

—Randall