[MlMt] Rules

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Thu Jan 18 20:20:16 EST 2018

Is there a more detailed manual somewhere?  I can't figure out
seemingly basic stuff.  Right now I'm trying to configure rules and I
see Conditions, Submailboxes, and Rules.  I'm guessing Submailboxes
lets you create default rules for either moving mail or virtual
mailboxes, but I haven't tried it.  However, what is the difference
between the Conditions section and the conditions created in the
Rules section?

--
Randall Gellens