[MlMt] Hide Quota %

Tue Jan 16 06:07:49 EST 2018

On 15 Jan 2018, at 18:36, Mike Brasch wrote:

> Why it is reporting megabytes instead of gigabytes? MailMate is
> reporting 69.1% (1.3MiB of 1.9MiB)", the Fastmail web interface 69%
> (1382MB of 2000MB).

I somehow missed that storage is reported “in units of 1024 octets”
as it is described in the RFC. Obviously, I didn't really read what was
generated for the menu item (and I have very few accounts with quota
limits). I've committed a fix and it'll be available in the next update.
The workaround until then is to multiply manually ;-)

> The "All quota limits" menu entry is not available for me
> (fastmail.fm).

It's only shown if there is more than the most often used `STORAGE`
limit or there are multiple quota root names.

> It seems that gMail (gapps) has no QUOTA support.

I guess it's unlikely that this is a bug in MailMate given that it works
for standard Gmail. Maybe there is no limit :-)