[MlMt] Hide Quota %

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Mon Jan 15 19:51:43 EST 2018

On 16 Jan 2018, at 4:36, Mike Brasch wrote:

> Why it is reporting megabytes instead of gigabytes? MailMate is
> reporting 69.1% (1.3MiB of 1.9MiB)", the Fastmail web interface 69%
> (1382MB of 2000MB).

Heheh, my quota (& usage) are being displayed in the KB range. All my
mailboxes are apparently way under 1MB in size.  :-D

     17.3% of Quota Used (43.2 KiB of 250 KiB)

I checked disk usage on the server for that account; disk usage for the
directory (including dovecot indexes, etc) is 56MB.

Benny, what sort of info do you want for diagnosing this one?

-cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>