[MlMt] Hide Quota %

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 15 12:36:53 EST 2018

On 15 Jan 2018, at 11:15, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> This is available now.

Yes, now I can see it. :-)

> Here is an example of the mailbox menu for a server with detailed
> QUOTA support:
>
> ![](cid:B6635D4F-F3E1-432B-A6C2-F54764AEA4F9 at freron.com
> "PastedImage.png")
>
> This is for a single quota root name with 4 limits. A server could
> have multiple quota roots and in that case “All Quota Limits”
> would have a set of submenus. I haven't seen that “in the wild”
> though.

Why it is reporting megabytes instead of gigabytes? MailMate is
reporting 69.1% (1.3MiB of 1.9MiB)", the Fastmail web interface 69%
(1382MB of 2000MB).

The "All quota limits" menu entry is not available for me (fastmail.fm).
It seems that gMail (gapps) has no QUOTA support.

--
regards
Mike