[MlMt] Hide Quota %

Mon Jan 15 05:15:14 EST 2018

On 15 Jan 2018, at 10:21, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 14 Jan 2018, at 16:57, Bill Cole wrote:
>
>> I'm not Benny, but I'm pretty sure that he has only implemented this
>> in the 1.x line (1.10r5451) and not in the 2.0BETA line, which last
>> got 1.x updates ported with r5443.
>
> This is correct. I'll see if I can get an update out later today
> including the QUOTA feature.

This is available now.

Here is an example of the mailbox menu for a server with detailed QUOTA
support:

![](cid:B6635D4F-F3E1-432B-A6C2-F54764AEA4F9 at freron.com
"PastedImage.png")

This is for a single quota root name with 4 limits. A server could have
multiple quota roots and in that case “All Quota Limits” would have
a set of submenus. I haven't seen that “in the wild” though.