[MlMt] Dragging Attachments not working since High Sierra

Mon Jan 15 04:18:31 EST 2018

On 14 Jan 2018, at 0:17, David Green wrote:

> On 13 Jan 2018, at 6:17, Florian Schulze wrote:
>
>> Since I upgraded to High Sierra, I can't drag attachments anymore. I
>> used that quite often to drag them into my terminal, other mails or
>> onto file upload fields in web forms.
>>
>> Can this be fixed somehow, or did High Sierra change something that
>> makes this impossible?
>
> I can't speak to why it changed, but I'll note that I can still drag
> the icon to the left to drag the file whereas before I could drag the
> link as well.

It changed because Apple changed something which made dragging links
fail to work correctly on High Sierra. As you noted, the icon is still
draggable. Right now, I don't think this is going to be improved before
I completely replace the attachments-interface (which I'll eventually do
because of various other reasons).