[MlMt] Signatures

Mon Jan 15 04:13:23 EST 2018

On 10 Jan 2018, at 15:12, Bharath M Palavalli wrote:

> Adding a quick bit, Mailmate allows me to pick the signature when I
> send an email but for whatever reason, it doesn’t seem to be
> learning which signatures are used for which send-to/reply-to/forward
> or based on the account (I am using Mailmate on two different
> mailboxes) for me. I send some emails in Markdown or plaintext and
> some in HTML. I have to always select the appropriate signature before
> sending the email.
>
> Am I missing a setting/preference?

First try “Reset Usage History” in the Signatures preferences pane
to make sure you have a clean slate. Then send a message to someone with
a specific signature and then see if this signature is auto-inserted
when creating a new email to the same person. If not, then something is
not working as expected.