[MlMt] Hide Quota %

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Sun Jan 14 03:59:56 EST 2018

Mike,

They appear behind the IMAP sources but with the latest version they
will not show unless MmQuotaWarningLevel is exceeded.

You could try to set MmQuotaWarningLevel to 10 (%) and then they
probably will show :)

 From the release notes:
> New: The MmQuotaWarningLevel preference can be used to control when
> the used quota percentage is shown for IMAP accounts. The default is
> 80.0.

You could try to lower MmQuotaWarningLevel to 1.0 and then they probably
will show :)

! Your mail server also need to support QUOTA

Cheers,

Marc