[MlMt] quoted-printable

David Shepherdson david at shepherdson.name
Wed Feb 28 14:53:18 EST 2018

On 1 Mar 2018, at 01.55, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Hmm, I see nothing like that at all:

That (contextual menu with just text-related commands, like Find
Messages, Look Up and Copy) is what I get for a normal, non-digest
message; it’s only the messages ‘embedded’ in the MailMate list
digests that show the extra options. I think this is because the
individual parts of the digest use Content-Type: message/rfc822; maybe
the message you were trying it with was from another mailing list that
uses some different digest format? (The only other mailing list I’m
subscribed to is a Google Groups-based one, which sends its digests as
just a single ‘flat’ HTML/text message, rather than a compound
format with embedded actual messages, so I don’t have anything beyond
this list to try it with.)

David