[MlMt] quoted-printable

David Shepherdson david at shepherdson.name
Mon Feb 26 15:38:53 EST 2018

On 26 Feb 2018, at 19.53, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> My main problem with digest emails is that they don't allow the email
> client to correctly (at least not easily?) set the `In-Reply-To`
> header leading to broken threads in MailMate. In other words, digest
> emails are fine as long as one don't expect to reply to anything :-)

But MailMate has nifty functionality to help here!

If you’re looking at a digest message, and want to reply to a specific
entry, open the contextual menu for the specific ‘sub-message’ you
want to reply to (i.e. control-click/right click it) and choose
‘Detach Message’. The particular post will then become a separate
message in the same mailbox as the digest message, and you can then
reply to it just like any other message (as I am doing here!).

David