[MlMt] test vs Beta builds

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 10:57:04 EST 2018

One thing the 2.0BETA has that 1.x does not (at least according to the
mailing list archives) is support for honoring the system proxy
settings.  If true, this would be a huge boon to me when VPN'ed into my
employer's corporate intranet.

Is it true this exists in 2.0 but not 1.x?  If so, could it be added to
the 1.x branch?

Thanks.

-Eric