[MlMt] Crash when parsing IMAP message

Mon Feb 26 08:19:04 EST 2018

On 25 Feb 2018, at 21:16, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> As you can see the error message did point at
> /tmp/mailmate_logs/mailmate_parser_problems.log which complained on
> non-ascii characters in a message that otherwise where claimed to be
> 7bit.
>
> Unfortunately I do not have a copy of that file :-(

That doesn't matter. It's unlikely to be the problem. It's just a log of
all kinds of workarounds MailMate has to do to parse emails.

> Luckily I have access to the IMAP server so I could remove the email
> message from the imap server and then start MailMate again. I have the
> message that I removed from the server if that helps.
>
> Weird, isn't it?

I'd love to have a copy of that since this type of crash is very rare in
MailMate. Maybe I can reproduce the crash using the file. You can
compress it and send it as an attachment via “Help ▸ Send
Feedback”.

Thanks in advance!