[MlMt] Inconsistent message thread display

Topher Buck topher at indigitis.com
Sun Feb 25 16:18:32 EST 2018

Thank you, Benny.

I apologize if I’m being obtuse, but I still don’t think anyone has
addressed my essential point:

> “Organize by Thread” does not group all four messages together in
> the same way that clicking the “Thread” toolbar button does.

So please allow me to restate the question: Is it “correct” (i.e.,
would you expect or does MailMate’s observed behavior correspond to
specifications) that **View > Organize by Thread** does not produce the
same result that clicking the **Thread** (a.k.a. the “Find and display
messages from the same conversation”) toolbar button does?

If yes, why would users expect different behavior from these two, very
similar-sounding actions?

Thank you,

/topher