[MlMt] test vs Beta builds

Billy Youdelman billy at MIX.ORG
Sun Feb 25 16:12:51 EST 2018

On 25 Feb 2018, at 13:58 MST, Eric Sharakan wrote, quoting me:

>> Also V2 updates are here -
>
> Dare I ask, what's V2?

It is, I believe, a little farther along towards the release of Version
Two.  The release notes list the differences.  Example -

| Revision 6091 (Thursday, September 21, 2017)
|
| Merged with the changes of 1.9.7 Beta 3 (r5418). See the details
further below.

| These are the 2.0BETA-only changes since r6086:
|
| New: Default signature setting allows excluding forwarded emails.
| New: Menu items to enable group threading (which is not implemented
yet).
| New: GUI preference for only automatically marking unread when using
the single message window.

You may have to run the V2 beta to see these (via its Help menu), or
grab ReleaseNotes.html from its Resources folder.

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/