[MlMt] Preview, unified mailboxes, GPG key selection and muting mailboxes

Roger Sheen infotexture at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 06:10:58 EST 2018

On Saturday, 2018-02-24, at 04:33 CET, John Cooper wrote:
> Am I missing something, or are you guys?
> In the composer, preview at bottom is ⌘1; preview at right is ⌘2.
> Or **View > Layout > Preview at Bottom | Right.**

Thanks John, it’s definitely the latter. :-/

Not sure how I managed to miss that, nor how long it’s been there…

Perhaps it’s the toolbar button that suggests preview is
bottom-or-nothing, or the default setting that displays it at the bottom
when toggling ^⌥⌘P, but regardless, I’m glad it’s
there — another hidden gem.

Regards,

Roger