[MlMt] Reminder / Follow-Up marking of mails

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Thu Feb 22 10:32:11 EST 2018

Hi, I have to deal with about 100 emails a day and many concurrent action threads. Those action threads are lasting from a couple of days up to several months. For business related things I'm using a CRM system to keep track of all activities. However, I don't want to use a CRM for my private things too ;-)

So, what I would like to do is, that I can flag/mark/... a mail so that I will see it again automatically after a specific period if I didn't receive any answer.

Any ideas how I could do such work-flow with MM and maybe a bundle or script or whatever it takes?

I'm using Gmail as mail backend and know that I can program it with JS. Maybe a combination of MM action and Gmail recognizing it?

Viele Grüsse.

--

Robert M. Münch, CEO
M: +41 79 65 11 49 6