[MlMt] Is it possible to synchronise mailboxes structure with dropbox?

Arnau Rebassa arebassa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 00:47:26 EST 2018

Hi all,

  I have mailmate installed both in my laptop and in my desktop. From time
to time I change/create new smart mailboxes, add new conditions to the
smart mailboxes, ... My doubt is if I can synchronise the mailboxes
definition/structure with dropbox? I think it’d be enough with the file
~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist.

Could this cause any problem to mailmate?

Do I need to sync any other file than Mailboxes.plist?

Cheers!
--
Arnau