[MlMt] Does MailMate mirror everything back to the server?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 02:04:08 EST 2018

> On 20 Feb 2018, at 07:13, Ron Britton <n44fqcve5s at snkmail.com> wrote:
>
> Something could
> go wrong at an inopportune time

...and this is why I use imap hosted on external server that is backed up and maintained by someone who’s sole purpose is to keep my mails safe and accessible.

If I was worried about “the cloud” I would find a hosting vendor I trusted or as others suggested host my own dovecot (of my laptop as that could get lost).

Just mentioning the above as the powers of imap are varied but I think you’ll find it beats any POP3 setup.

/max