[MlMt] Bug with count update

Fri Feb 16 12:52:35 EST 2018

On 16 Feb 2018, at 18:31, Tobias Kirchhofer wrote:

> Since MailMate r5456 (beta version today) count for new email at
> folder level is not updating anymore. See attachment. Same for virtual
> folders.

It's likely related to some major changes I've done to the query system
this week and I'll look into this issue when I have time. The good news
is that even though I may have introduced one or more new bugs I've also
fixed some old and very tricky bugs/issues.

(While working on this I've also been very bad at answering emails.
Sorry about that.)

Older releases can be found here:
https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/

Sorry about the inconvenience.