[MlMt] Moving providers

iep at circa.dk iep at circa.dk
Wed Feb 14 04:29:24 EST 2018

Jem,
 As for moving emails, I've done it the simple way: in my email client
I've just dragged the emails from the account I had with one provider to
the account I have with the other provider.
I've done that before too when moving mail between different accounts. What I'm a little unsure about is when I'm moving the same account to a different server. I've had bad experiences in the past when syncing mail to a new server in that it just deletes the existing mail in the client when the server syncs first time. But perhaps I'm just overthinking it ...

Ian